STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche has no explicit timetable for exercising an option that would let it boost its voting stake in Volkswagen to nearly 22 percent, a spokesman said on Friday. He denied a report by news agency DPA-AFX that it would exercise the option by the end of its fiscal year in July. "This is not correct," he said. "We want to and will exercise the option, but there is no timetable." Porsche built an 18.5 percent VW voting stake last year and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche gives no timetable for boosting VW stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.