STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Porsche booked around 500 million euros ($649.4 million) in pre-tax income in its fiscal first half from hedging gains on its stake in Volkswagen , a source familiar with the matter said on Friday. The company had earlier said in a statement the hedging gain contributed a sum in the triple-digit millions of euros. Porsche said its underlying profit before tax in the first half had improved even excluding the impact of its 27.4 percent VW stake.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche got 500 mln eur from VW stake hedge-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.