FRANKFURT, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Porsche on Monday welcomed a German court ruling that rejected Volkswagen AG's petition to retain the state of Lower Saxony's blocking minority at VW general meetings. VW had sought court approval to change the company's statutes -- normally the final stage for such revisions -- but the Braunschweig registry court rejected this on Friday, saying only a general meeting by shareholders could change the bylaws. VW's supervisory board had decided on Sept. 12 to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche hails ruling to reject VW bylaw change bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.