FRANKFURT, July 26 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche has acquired options that would let it increase its stake in Volkswagen , in which it is already the largest investor, Chief Financial Officer Holger Haerter was quoted as saying. "We have secured a few options so that we can raise our stake in VW further if needed," the Financial Times Deutschland quoted him on Thursday as saying in an advance summary of an interview. "We are thus prepared for anything."
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche has options to boost VW stake -CFO in paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.