FRANKFURT, May 26 (Reuters) - German luxury car maker Porsche aims to introduce a large estate car as a fourth model line, a business magazine said on Thursday. Manager magazine said the four-door car, named "Tourer", could be marketed in 2008 and would be almost as large as its Cayenne sports utility vehicle. Porsche Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking will decide on the car in July and then seek approval from the supervisory board, the magazine said in a preview of its May 27 edition. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to launch estate car as new line-magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.