FRANKFURT, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Porsche launched on Monday a mandatory offer for Volkswagen AG's premium unit Audi AG , a move expected after Porsche's stake in VW gave it a de facto majority at general meetings. Porsche said in a statement it had no intention of removing Audi from the Volkswagen group and was thus offering only the legal minimum price of 485.83 euros per Audi share. The offer is valid until Oct 27. VW, which owns 99.14 percent of Audi, has already said it would not ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche launches mandatory offer for VW's Audi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642