FRANKFURT, March 24 (Reuters) - German carmaker Porsche said on Saturday that it would make an nil premium offer to buy Volkswagen , Europe's biggest automaker. Porsche said that its supervisory board had authorised its management to increase the company's stake in Volkswagen to up to 31 percent and that the mandatory offer that this would trigger was set to follow. It said that it would only offer the minimum price which was expected to be 100.92 euros ($134.6) for each Volkswagen ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to make nilpremium offer for Volkswagen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.