FRANKFURT, Aug 22 (Reuters) - German luxury sports car maker Porsche earns money in the United States even without currency hedges that flatter its results, Chief Executive Wendelin Wiedeking was quoted as saying. "The market in the United States is very large. We could do even more there," Germany's Boersen-Zeitung quoted him as saying in an interview to be published on Tuesday, suggesting it was under-represented there compared with parts of Europe. North America is Porsche's most ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche makes U.S. profits without FX hedges -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642