STUTTGART, Germany, June 26 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche raised its full-year profit forecast helped by book gains from its Volkswagen stake, it said on Tuesday after reporting stagnant sales and revenue. "Considering the ten months of the year so far, it is not difficult to predict that our annual earnings on 31 July 2007, that is at the end of this business year, will be significantly -- and I mean significantly better than the 2.1 billion euros ($2.83 billion) in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche more bullish on full-year profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.