FRANKFURT, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Porsche appointed Uwe Hueck as head of the Automobil Holding SE works council at its constitutive meeting and Wolfgang Schoenleber as his deputy, the company said on Monday. "Altogether there are 20 people on the works council of the Porsche Automobil Holding SE, of which 15 represent the Porsche AG and its German subsidiaries," it said in a statement. The remaining five members represent Porsche's operations in the EU countries France, Great Britain, Italy, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche names Hueck head of Holding works council" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.