FRANKFURT, July 26 (Reuters) - The sales and distribution chief of German carmaker Porsche , Hans Riedel, is leaving the company at his own request and will be replaced by BMW manager Klaus Berning, Porsche said on Wednesday. The maker of the legendary 911 Carrera sports coupe added in a statement that personnel chief Harro Harmel will retire from Porsche in May 2007. Thomas Edig of Deutsche Telekom will replace him, Porsche said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche names new heads for sales, personnel" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642