FRANKFURT, Feb 22 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche appointed its 44 year-old managing director for France, Detlev von Platen, to replace Peter Schwarzenbauer as President and Chief Executive of Porsche Cars North America. Von Platen will take up his new duties on April 1, when his predecessor starts as head of sales and marketing for Volkswagen's premium unit Audi. Sales in France more than tripled under the management of the French-born von Platen, reaching 2,916 vehicles ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche names von Platen as North America head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642