STUTTGART, Germany, April 25 (Reuters) - Porsche has lodged an objection to a vote by Volkswagen shareholders on Thursday that stymied Porsche's efforts to gain complete control of the carmaker, Porsche said on Friday. Porsche, which plans to raise its 31 percent voting stake in VW to a majority, has not yet decided whether to challenge the vote in court, a spokesman said, noting it had four weeks to decide on its next step. (Reporting by Hendrik Sackmann)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche objects to Volkswagen shareholder vote" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.