FRANKFURT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - German carmaker Porsche plans to lower its development costs to below 10 percent of sales by sharing research centres with takeover target Volkswagen , a top executive told a magazine. Development expenses currently stand at 15 percent of sales, boosted by costs to design its latest model, the Panamera, above Porsche's historical average of 10 percent, management board member Wolfgang Duerheimer told auto motor und sport. He was quoted on Saturday in an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to pare development costs by VW synergies" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.