STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 26 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche named a member of its controlling family, Wolfgang Porsche, to become chairman, it said on Friday. Wolfgang Porsche has been a member of its supervisory board since 1978 and will replace Helmut Sihler as of the end of Friday's annual meeting. Sihler is retiring after 14 years as chairman.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche picks family member to be new chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.