FRANKFURT, June 20 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Porsche AG will not start building a new fourth product line before 2009, the company's chief was quoted as saying by a newspaper on Sunday. Porsche has already said it will decide finally next year whether or not to build a fourth model line -- next to its current 911, Boxster and Cayenne models. But so far, it has not indicated when it would start building a new series. "We will officially announce our decision in 2005. Having said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche possible new product line not before 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642