FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche said on Monday it expects to post a record profit in the full fiscal year to end-July even without one-off effects from, for example, the divestment of car roof unit CTS. "Even when one factors out all special effects, then we will still post record earnings this year," a spokesman for the company said. Earlier Porsche said that investors had to include the effects from one-off items such as the sale of CTS when considering ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to post record FY profit also ex one-offs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.