FRANKFURT, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Porsche said on Monday it had recalled 18,856 Cayenne cars around the world to reinstall a fuel pipe. It said the reinstallation would be made on models produced between Nov. 30, 2006, and Jan. 18, 2008. (Reporting by Rajiv Sekhri)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche recalls about 19,000 cars worldwide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.