FRANKFURT, May 29 (Reuters) - About 0.02 percent of Volkswagen's outstanding stock had been tendered to Porsche as of 1300 GMT on Friday, Porsche said in a statement on Tuesday. The Stuttgart-based luxury sports car maker, which launched a mandatory takeover bid for Volkswagen but offered the legal minimum as it had no intention of acquiring a majority stake through the bid, said investors had tendered 42,722 ordinary shares and 20,567 preference shares to Porsche. It is offering just ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says 0.02 pct of VW shares tendered" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642