FRANKFURT, June 30 (Reuters) - German luxury car maker Porsche saw a strong rise in both vehicle sales and revenues for the first ten months of its business year, which ends in July, the company said on Wednesday. Sales of its 911, Boxster and Cayenne models increased 18.2 percent to 61,496 vehicles, while revenues climbed 14 percent to 5.06 billion euros ($6.16 billion), Porsche said.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says 10-mth car sales, sales up strongly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.