FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Porsche , maker of the iconic 911 Carrera, said revenue rose faster than vehicle sales in the year to end-July as earnings grew to a record level, the company reported on Wednesday. Turnover grew 10.6 percent to 7.27 billion euros ($9.23 billion), outpacing a gain in unit sales of 9.5 percent to 96,794 vehicles thanks to an improvement in the mix of models. Porsche had already forecast sales would clearly exceed 90,000 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says 2005/06 revenue outpaces unit sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642