FRANKFURT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - German sportscar maker Porsche AG said on Friday pre-tax profit had risen 18 percent to 185.1 million euros ($199 million) in the first half of its fiscal year. The world's most profitable carmaker said revenues in the six months to January 31 rose almost 20 percent to about 2.2 billion euros, while unit sales were up 5.2 percent to about 24,684 vehicles, according to preliminary figures. The company also said it was still on track for a ninth consecutive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says H1 pre-tax up 18 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642