STUTTGART, Germany, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Porsche has a good relationship with the German state of Lower Saxony, a company spokesman said on Wednesday, clarifying an earlier comment from Porsche CEO Wendelin Wiedeking. "We have a very good relationship with Lower Saxony," the spokesman said. Lower Saxony owns 20 percent of Volkswagen , Europe's biggest carmaker, and Porsche is VW's biggest shareholder. Wiedeking's earlier comments about an atmosphere that was "not great" did not refer to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says has good relations with Lower Saxony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.