FRANKFURT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Porsche may buy the 20-percent stake it wants to acquire in Volkswagen directly from the market, a Porsche spokesman said on Sunday. The spokesman added that Porsche's current stake in Volkswagen was less than 5 percent.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says may buy VW shares in market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642