FRANKFURT, Sept 22 (Reuters) - German luxury carmaker Porsche said on Wednesday it had pretax profit of over 1 billion euros ($1.22 billion) for the first time in the year ended July 31. Sales for the year 2003/04 rose 13.9 percent from a year earlier to 6.35 billion euros, the company said. Vehicle sales rose 15 percent to 76,827 units.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says profit over 1 bln eur for first time" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.