FRANKFURT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Luxury carmaker Porsche will still be able to finance future projects such as developing a fourth model line of cars even after taking a 20 percent voting stake in Volkswagen , it said on Monday. "We can still afford this. It is not affected at all," a Porsche spokesman said, adding developing hybrid engine technology and other projects were all still on track. He said Porsche intended to seek representation on Volkswagen's supervisory board in line with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says projects not at risk from VW stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642