PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Porsche CEO Matthias Mueller said on Thursday that third-quarter vehicle sales reflected the 'positive trend' of the first half, when global deliveries rose 22.5 percent to 68,940.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says Q3 sales reflect 'positive trend' of H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.