FRANKFURT, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Carmaker Porsche said on Friday it had recalled 22,158 of its sport utility vehicle Cayenne worldwide due to wiring problems. The problem that had to be fixed in the recall was that a spring in the brake could chafe on electrical cables, a Porsche spokesman said. There were no known accidents due to. the problem. The issue affects all Cayennes built since their introduction until July 19, 2003, the spokesman said. Shares in Porsche opened down 0.75 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says recalled 22,158 Cayennes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.