(Repeats to remove separate story chained below text) FRANKFURT, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche wants to buy more shares in carmaker Volkswagen (VW) quickly following the purchase of a 10.26-percent voting stake in VW, it said on Thursday. A spokesman for Porsche said that it had not purchased the stake from Volkswagen, which holds 13 percent of its own stock.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche says wants to buy more VW shares quickly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.