* May cut eight-hour shift to seven - source * Zuffenhausen's Europe output to drop 10.7 pct in 2013 - IHS * Porsche production system "extremely flexible" - spokesman By Andreas Cremer BERLIN, Nov 12 (Reuters) - Porsche will halt weekend production of two-seater sports cars at its biggest plant next year as Europe's deepening debt crisis is eroding demand for luxury vehicles, company sources said. Porsche will limit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to scrap weekend shifts on weak demand - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.