FRANKFURT, June 17 (Reuters) - Porsche SE said it has scheduled an extraordinary general meeting for mid-December, at which its shareholders will vote on a merger with Volkswagen . VW wants to overtake Toyota as the world's largest carmaker with 10 million vehicle sales annually by 2018 through a mixture of aggressive acquisitions, emerging market growth and streamlined production costs. Getting full control over the lucrative Porsche AG sportscar business and its industry-leading ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche SE schedules EGM on Volkswagen merger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.