FRANKFURT, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Indebted automotive holding Porsche SE will post a second straight annual loss in the billions as it is forced to deconsolidate Volkswagen and part of its sports car business from its accounts. Chief Financial Officer Hans Dieter Poetsch warned on Wednesday that this would result from a possible approval at the next Volkswagen shareholder meeting of Lower Saxony's motion to receive once again the right to appoint two members to VW's supervisory board. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche SE sees billion euro loss in fiscal 2009/10" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642