BERLIN, July 31 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche SE said on Tuesday it expects full-year net profit to be in the "high" single-digit billions of euros due to one-time gains related to the integration of the holding company's sports-car business with Volkswagen. (Reporting By Andreas Cremer)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche SE sees boost to 2012 profits on VW tie-up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.