STUTTGART, Germany, Feb 11 (Reuters) - Porsche SE said on Monday that German prosecutors have extended an ongoing probe into market manipulation to include several members of the holding's supervisory board. The investigation relates to a massive short squeeze late in 2008 after Porsche SE effectively cornered the market in Volkswagen voting shares. The holding nearly collapsed a year later following its failed attempt to acquire full strategic and financial ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche SE trading probe extended to board members" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642