FRANKFURT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - German financial holding company Porsche SE plans to use most of its 2.59 billion euros ($3.34 billion) in net cash for strategic acquisitions in businesses linked to the automotive industry, the company said on Tuesday. Ever since selling a majority in Porsche sports cars to Volkswagen in August, the Stuttgart-based company has become a pure financial holding whose value depends mainly on the market capitalisation of VW and its cash pile. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche SE to use bulk of cash for acquisitions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.