FRANKFURT, June 23 (Reuters) - Sports car maker Porsche has sought German antitrust authority clearance for its plan to raise its voting stake in Volkswagen to 25.1 percent from 21.2 percent, Porsche said on Friday. "The Stuttgart company expects quick approval of the plan from the cartel authorities. As soon as this happens, Porsche could conduct the planned increase in its stake," it said, although it had not yet decided when it would actually boost its stake.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche seeks clearance to up VW stake to 25.1 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642