* Delevering balance sheet a key hurdle for VW merger * Rights issue success seen at 38 euros/share price * Porsche shares down 2.9 pct at 54.57 euros By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, March 28 (Reuters) - Porsche SE is driving ahead with a 5 billion euro rights issue in an attempt to keep hopes of a merger with carmaker Volkswagen alive by paying off a chunk of its heavy debts. Investors took the planned capital hike in their stride and shares in the sports car maker fell by just 3 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche seeks to keep VW deal alive with cash call" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.