STUTTGART, Germany, Nov 29 (Reuters) - German sports car manufacturer Porsche will ask shareholders in January to amend corporate statutes to allow foreign acquisitions, it said on Tuesday. The invitation to the annual meeting on Jan. 27 includes a proposal to allow Porsche to buy or lease any kind of company in Germany or abroad. It would also authorise the carmaker to take any kind of stake in other firms and to open foreign branches. A spokesman said the changes would allow Porsche -- ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche seeks to open door for foreign buys" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.