FRANKFURT, Nov 29 (Reuters) - German sportscar maker Porsche AG is planning a cheaper four-by-four model to attract younger customers. The carmaker gave the go-ahead on Monday for the Cajun, expanding its range of sports utility cars beyond the Cayenne model. Prices for the Cayenne, developed in conjunction with Volkswagen , start at about 55,000 euros ($72,300). Holding company Porsche SE said earlier it expected a positive result for the fiscal year 2011. [ID:nWEA4846] (Reporting by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche seeks younger customers with cheaper SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.