FRANKFURT, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche wants its investment in Volkswagen to generate a return of at least 10 percent, Porsche said on Tuesday following news it planned to buy a 20 percent stake in VW. "We expect a double-digit ROI on Volkswagen," a spokesman for the luxury carmaker said. He added that Porsche would discuss with VW in the near future the purchase of the latter's own treasury shares that comprise 13 percent of the group's voting rights. "We will also talk to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche sees double-digit ROI from VW investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642