SHANGHAI, Aug 19 (Reuters) - German sports carr maker Porsche AG said on Tuesday it should sell between 70,000 and 75,000 vehicles globally in the current fiscal year, up about 7.7 percent to 15.4 percent from 65,000 in the previous year. "With the products that we have coming in, we should sell 70,000 to 75,000 cars in this fiscal year which has just started," board member Hans Riedel said in an interview before the opening of Porsche's new showroom in China's financial hub.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche sees FY 03/04 sales at 70,000-75,000 units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.