FRANKFURT, Dec 30 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche , the world's most profitable carmaker, sees future growth driven by new models and an expansion of its production capacities in Germany, its chief executive told a newspaper. "We are talking about growth also through completely new models," Wendelin Wiedeking told Germany's Stuttgarter Zeitung in an interview to be published on Friday, without specifying a timeframe. The luxury carmaker plans to step up output to 100,000 cars per year from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche sees new models driving growth - paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.