STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 27 (Reuters) - German luxury sports car maker Porsche sees no immediate impact from a proposed takeover by Mittal Steel of rival Arcelor , Porsche's finance chief said on Friday. "Let's wait and see. At the moment we have long-term contracts and thus don't expect any change," Holger Haerter told reporters when asked about the potential fallout should the world's two biggest steelmakers join forces. "We have always been able to compensate for higher steel prices ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche sees no short-term steel merger impact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.