* First-half oper profit up 20.6 pct to 1.26 bln euros * First-half revenue up 29.3 pct to 6.76 bln euros * First-half profit margin eases to 18.7 pct from 20.0 pct By Andreas Cremer BERLIN, July 27 (Reuters) - German sports-car maker Porsche AG expects to increase its profit this year as record vehicle sales help offset high costs for model launches and factory extensions. In the first half of 2012, operating profit ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche sees record car sales boosting 2012 profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.