By Rina Chandran MUMBAI, Nov 20 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche expects vehicle sales in Middle East and Africa to remain strong and sees great potential in its expanding Indian operations, a senior company official said on Tuesday. Porsche, the maker of 911 sports cars, expects vehicle sales in Middle East and Africa to grow by at least 20 percent, if not more, in fiscal year 2007/08, said Deesch Papke, the managing director of Porsche Middle East and Africa. "We expect to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche sees strong Middle East, Africa sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.