LONDON, Jan 23 (Reuters) - German sports car maker Porsche plans to sell 2 billion euros of 5- and 10-year bonds later on Monday, a banker familiar with the deal said on Monday. The deal, comprising two parts of 1 billion euros, follows the sale by Porsche of a $1 billion hybrid bond on Thursday, and follow the high-end car maker's 3 billion euro ($3.63 billion) purchase of an 18.5 percent stake in peer Volkswagen . Porsche will price the 5-year euro bond to yield 28 basis points over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to sell 2 bln euros of bonds -banker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.