FRANKFURT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Shares in luxury carmaker Porsche were indicated as much as 6 percent weaker on Monday and Volkswagen stock traded up 2 percent after weekend news that Porsche planned to take a 20 percent stake in VW. "We assume, given the talk in the market of a size buyer of VW stock and the 14 percent rise over the last 2 weeks, that Porsche has already made a start on its 20 percent target," said Michael Tyndall, autos analyst at Nomura in London. Porsche said it now ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche set to dip, VW gains on Porsche stake news" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.