FRANKFURT, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Shares in Porsche slipped on Thursday on disappointing revenue numbers as investors ignored news of record pre-tax profit at the luxury carmaker. The stock fell 1.9 percent to 517.50 euros by 0835 GMT in a 1.4 percent weaker DJ Stoxx auto sector on volume of more than 58,500 shares, well above the 30-day average of almost 51,000. "There are perhaps two elements which make one cautious -- revenues rose less strongly than unit sales and the market had ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche skids as revenues disappoint" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.