FRANKFURT, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche Automobil Holding SE will carry out its stock split on March 3 after gaining investor approval at its annual general meeting late in January, the company said on Monday. "On Monday, March 3, 2008, the company's stock exchange listing shall be reorganised at a ratio of 1:10. Therefore, the price per share is a tenth of its previous value because one old share shall be replaced by 10 new shares," it said. Porsche shares were little changed at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche to split stock into 10 shares on March 3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.