FRANKFURT, April 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen's first-quarter earnings were weighed down by a loss on its stake in iconic sports car maker Porsche AG , VW's finance chief said on Thursday. The Wolfsburg-based maker of the VW Golf accounts for its 49.9 percent stake in Porsche at equity, meaning it books the share of profits or losses at Porsche correlating to the size of its stakeholding. The 3.9 billion euro ($5.2 billion) acquisition cost from December 2009 for the Porsche stake is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Porsche stake weighs down Volkswagen Q1 earnings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642